- Responsible for Business & Retail Operations of Oxemberg brand Pan-India
- To effectively manage P&L within allocated budget in order to deliver a profitable performance
- Shrinkage control by constant monitoring of inventory, Movement to facilitate transfers, Replenishment & reorders
- Increase customer footfalls, Ensure excellent customer service
- Oversee functioning of various store departments like HR, Admin, Facility, Accounts, Customer Service, Warehouse, Visual Merchandise and Sales & Marketing
- Liaison with vendors, brand officials, builder & local govt. authorities
- Support the management in new store opening Key Achievements
- Recruitment and training of staffs, Pan India.
- Reshuffling of staffs on a regular and planned basis to improve effectiveness of staffs as well as improvement in sales.
- Analysis of sales on WTD, MTD & YTD basis.
- Preparing Management Reports to provide feedback to key decision-makers.
Desired Candidate Profile
SIYARAM SILK MILLS LTD ( OXEMBERG)
Siyaram's founded in 1978 is one of the largest producers of blended high fashion Suiting, Shirting fabric, Apparels, Furnishing Fabrics and Women's Wear. Being an ISO 9001 Certified company, we are a pioneer in introducing latest fashion trends & colours in fabrics and apparels. The company has been catering to the aspirations of young India for over 3 decades by making contemporary fashion accessible to the masses through an unmatched network of over 1 Lakh retail outlets spread across the nation.
The designs and styles of the blended high fashion fabrics have a rich and vibrant history of creating fashion trends. With versatile, diverse and admirable designs, Siyaram's is the only brand in India which enjoys equal appeal from Urban as well as Rural India.
Siyaram's world-class manufacturing facilities are located at Tarapur, Daman and Silvassa and are well equipped with state-of-the art equipments sourced from across the globe. Siyaram's is a company founded on values, driven by principles and committed to its customers.
After having established itself as a distinguished entity in the Indian market space, the Siyaram's Group in the 90s envisaged another venture. A vision was thus born to introduce contemporary fashion to keep up with the changing trends, with a mark of quality & genuine value. Though Oxemberg was conceived out of forward integration, it soon became a household name in a fiercely competitive clothing domain.
And as they say, the rest is history! The fledgling brand grew to be the flagship brand of Siyaram's Apparel Division. With its history one of excellence & innovation, Oxemberg made its presence felt amidst the power brands in men's fashion. And it wouldn't have been possible, had it not been for its core - interpretation. Oxemberg twisted the routine by arm and gave an interesting spin to the classics. This refreshing change of pace was welcomed by the consumers, as for the first time they were able to strike a balance between corporate asks and personal style quotient.
The best part? It doesn't end there. After changing the face of formal, semi-formal and cool casual wear like never before, Oxemberg is striding towards newer avenues in styles, fabrics, manufacturing methods and quality standards. And it's just getting started. The international markets too acknowledge the Oxemberg phenomenon which is evident from the growing overseas demand. Humbly put, its future only looks promising,
Contact Company:SIYARAM SILK MILLS LTD ( OXEMBERG)
Address :Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd. B/5 Trade World, Kamala, City Lower Parel, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400013,India