Planning of the annual marketing plan and budgets
1. Developing and completing projects supporting the broader short / long term marketing strategy & integrating it with the communication strategy.
2. Analyze consumer trends and information, incorporating the learnings in building robust marketing plans.
3. Plan the marketing budget and the allocation of the same to support the annual marketing calendar.
Spearheading the annual brand campaign
1. Driving consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
2. Develop the annual brand campaign for the communication plan.
3. Decide on the adaptation of the campaign across various channels.
4. Decide on the adaptation across various mediums of communication.
5. Create a mechanism for taking 360 degree feedback evaluating content and execution of communication strategy. Media Planning & Buying
1. Managing media planning and buying in tune with overall marketing plan.
2. Monitor execution of media plans.
3. Monitor the feedback for media planning and success.
1. Manage brand partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of their projects.
Market intelligence & reporting
1. Analyse and periodical reviews of the brand, competition, category, customer and consumer.
2. Analyze trends to enhance the brands equity and marketplace performance.
Team management and cross functional projects
1. Work with channel marketing and sales to identify programs to generate incremental sales and/or profitability.
2. Work collaboratively with design teams to execute packaging designs consistent with the brand and trade requirements.
Brand visibility maximisation
1. Ensure maximization of brand presence with usage of online and offline opportunities.
2. Managing the design and implementation of effective In-store and Out-of store P.O.S
Spearheading the social media activities
1. Launch the social media activities to create positive online presence.
2. Appoint a suitable agency to manage the social media mandate for our brands.
3. To plan the regular social media activities and ensure high number of fans and responses.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time