Please find below the JD for the role of Brand Communications position.
1. To lead and support all consumer brand communication initiatives across media such as print, outdoor, retail and online
2. To lead/ support the conceptualization, organization and execution of brand IPs & events
3. To understand the business environment, track and monitor the competition on an ongoing basis.
4. To prepare presentations on all/ any of the above as required for internal and external audiences.
5. To lead development and execution of all trade marketing related collateral
6. Engaging trade partners to become preferred partners/vendors within the category.
7. Drafting the marketing/communication brief basis the communications plan for the agency or the internal communication team
8. Understand the requirements of the requests made and conceptualize effective communications
9. Liaison with external & internal teams/agencies for production of communication materials
10. Assess the quantitative impact of marketing campaigns and use that data to provide relevant feedback to the communications team/agency
11. Lead collaboration across brand, retention, content& communications team
12. Produce creatives (Videos, stills, captions, GIFs)
13. Provide communication support to sales team
14. Develop new packaging design
15. Handling retail brand communication
16. Independently handle trade events.
Thanks & Regards
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Corporate Communication Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time