1. Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
2. Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
3. Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
4. Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
5. Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM
6. Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
7. Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
8. Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
9. Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
10. Device and implement schemes for customer retention and addition.
1. 6+ yrs experience of implementing and managing CRM, Loyalty programs , direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
2. Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
3. Expertise in data analysis and systems.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Manager - Market Research / Consumer Insights / Industry Analysis
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time