Requirement for Sr Manager/ AGM Corporate Stratgy.
Qualification Required: CA
Experience Required: 7 - 12 Years
- Formulate growth strategy options for the businesses by analyzing global trends tracking competitors business models and their plans.
- Assist in developing valuation models capturing and analysing key assumptions to arrive at the target initial value.
- Conduct the due diligence on the financial commercial and management aspects on the target company by identifying inconsistent areas in the past developing workable options and coordinating with various corporate functions.
- Identify new business opportunities and evaluate the strategic fit into the portfolio
- Provide analytical support and market insights for long term strategy related decisions. Provide strategy support to CEOs office and senior leadership at the GMC or G30 level on a as needed basis on key strategic initiatives. Work on specific strategy projects initiated either at a company level, function level and segment level. Institutionalize and facilitate the long term Strategic Planning Process and plan the Strategic Planning Calendar.
- Leading a variety of the most complex business strategy projects that produce recommendations for addressing strategic opportunities for the business.
- Participating in multiple business strategy projects with direct leadership of significant work streams; projects may be within a business unit, across multiple business units, or involve the creation of a new business venture, such as a joint venture, equity alliance, acquisition, etc.
- Designs and develops strategy through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Execution of the strategy, evaluating proposals including mergers and acquisition, dealing with data, doing detailed analysis and financial modelling, generating strategic options, detailed planning to achieve the project objectives as a team leader or part of the team.
- To interact with thought leaders, consultants and strategist
- To chart out a plan of action for the medium term strategy execution
- To Understand the strategic model and evaluate the strategic fit of the proposal
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills. Strong leadership skills.
Interested Candidates pls mail CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
PG:CA in Any Specialization
SIYARAM SILK MILLS LTD
The designs and styles of the blended high fashion fabrics have a rich and vibrant history of creating fashion trends. With versatile, diverse and admirable designs, Siyaram's is the only brand in India which enjoys equal appeal from Urban as well as Rural India.
Siyaram's world-class manufacturing facilities are located at Tarapur, Daman and Silvassa and are well equipped with state-of-the art equipments sourced from across the globe. Siyaram's is a company founded on values, driven by principles and committed to its customers.
Contact Company:SIYARAM SILK MILLS LTD
Address:TRADE WORLD, B WING,5TH FLOOR,KAMLA CITY,SENAPATI , BAPAT MARG,LOWER PAREL - WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India